Page Header

Registration Information

New Student Summer Enrollment or Student Withdrawals on Wednesdays from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Please contact Marjee Frier at 205-439-2800 or for any questions. Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and closed on Fridays.

  • Copy of Student's Certified Birth Certificate
  • Student's Social Security Card (voluntary, although number needed)
  • State of Alabama Immunization Record (if attending summer program and don't have original, a copy must be on file until original is brought on or before first day)
  • Recorded Warranty Deed or Lease Agreement in your name (if not in your name, must complete necessary paperwork at Student Services)
    Current Utility Bill in your name (Power, Gas or Water)
  • Driver's License of Custodial Parent of Legal Guardian
  • Divorce, *Custody, Adoption Papers, if applicable (*If no Custody Papers exist, you will need to complete and return an Absence of Custody Papers Form, which is available at school)